System Support Technician
Location – Medford Oregon
Tekmanagement, Inc has been locally owned and operated in the Rogue Valley over 40 years and we are looking to add a System Support Technician to our team. This is a full-time benefited position that starts accruing from Day 1.
The System Support Technician is our first level of support for our clients. You will be exposed to all areas of technology (workstations, servers, printers, networks, hardware & software, as well as vendor specific hardware). You will at times need to work with Third Party Vendors to resolve client issues.
- Strong customer service and trouble shooting skills
- Basic knowledge of networking concepts
- Ability to troubleshoot a variety of issues
- Ability to work as a team
- Knowledge of Active Directory, hardware setup, basic hardware repairs, imaging & software installation is required
- Knowledge of Mobile Device Management systems is a plus (i.e. Google Enterprise, InTune, MAS360)
- 1-2 years’ experience working with end users in technical support role
- Windows and iOS application support experience, including navigation and troubleshooting
- High School or equivalent required; Associates Degree or higher in Computers preferred
- Ability to lift up-to 50 lbs. when necessary
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment with a variety of clientele
How to apply:
Please submit a copy of your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.