Tekmanagement is growing and we need another System Administrator!
Tekmanagement, Inc has been locally owned and operated in the Rogue Valley for 40+ years and we are looking to add a System Administrator to our team. This is a full-time benefitted position that you start accruing from Day 1.
Candidates should be ready to work closely with our brilliant Tek-Team to deliver Southern Oregon’s best IT support! Take a look at the job description below, and follow the application instructions if it fits your skills and experience. We can’t hire you if you don’t apply!
- Full-time position
- Medford based
- Salary: $50,000-$65,000 DOE + benefits
Primary Job Duties
- Have 75%+ utilization each week
- Design new or modify existing computer systems to meet client needs. This includes a needs analysis, development of a solution to fill the needs, documentation of this solution, and testing of the solution.
- Use of systems analysis techniques and procedures to determine hardware, software or system functional specifications.
- Exercise independent judgment in performing your job.
- Implement and support disaster recovery solutions
- Maintain documentation
- Communicate with Dispatch schedule updates/changes
- Develop project plans, goals, and budgets: identify resources needed
- Work the Help Desk when time permits; communicate with Dispatch when not available.
- Have working knowledge of Computer systems (Servers & PC), VPN’s, Firewalls, Switches, Etc.
- Ability to diagnose technical issues
- Understanding of support tools, techniques, & how technology is used to provide IT services
- Able to communicate effectively with clients & peers
- The ability to work independently
- The ability to multi-task
- The ability to create & maintain detailed documentation
- Knowledge of Active Directory
- Knowledge of Group Policy
- Be able to lift/push/pull up to 50lbs unassisted on a regular basis
- Reliable transportation
Additional skills/proficiency levels (not required but preferred):
- Prior MSP experience
- Microsoft Certified
- A+ Certified
- Windows OS
- Apple iOS
- Knowledge of PCI compliance
Additionally, to fit in to Tek culture, you must be of Good Character:
- Trustworthy, reliable, honest, consistent
- Excellent customer service, helpful, team player, good communicator, cost-effective
- Respectful, compassionate, kind and considerate
- Proactive, prepared, resourceful, big picture, follow through, plan before action
- Competent, lifelong learner, trainer, does it right and on time, knowledgeable
How to apply:
Please submit a copy of your resume, a cover letter as well to email@example.com.