Location – Medford Oregon
Tekmanagement, Inc has been locally owned and operated in the Rogue Valley since 1983, and we are looking to add a Project Manager to our team. This is a full-time benefited position that starts accruing from Day 1.
- Develop project plans, goals, and budgets while identifying resources needed, developing schedules, and measuring results in our CRM.
- Understand overall project objectives, as well as the role and function of each project team member.
- Ensure the project objectives and requirements are clear and agreed upon by all team members.
- Coordinate delivery and implementation of projects that meet quality assurance standards.
- Assist project team in design and development tasks.
- Organize and manage all phases of the project to ensure on-time completion with budgetary requirements.
- Drive problem investigation and resolution as required.
- Ensuring that risks are identified, communicated, and mitigated and that projects are delivered successfully through to production.
- Improve customer perception and satisfaction.
- Ability to work in a team and communicate effectively.
- Escalate project issues that cannot be completed within agreed service levels.
- Communicate to customers by keeping them informed of progress, notifying them of impending changes, agreed outages, etc.
- Maintain specific knowledge of the customer and how our services and products relate to their business strategy and goals.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of the service catalog and how it relates to customer’s needs.
- Document internal processes and procedures related to duties and responsibilities.
- Responsible for entering time and expenses in our CRM as they occur.
- Understand processes in our CRM by completing assigned training materials.
- Enter all work as activities, service tickets, or project tickets in our CRM.
- Review IT publications and online materials to remain up-to-date with current and future technologies emerging in the industry.
- Reliable transportation
Additional skills/proficiency levels (preferred):
- 2 years technical experience recommended doing server migrations, office 365, exchange, and SQL preferred
- 2 years of project management experience
- Commercial Building construction understanding preferred
How to apply:
Please submit a copy of your resume, a cover letter as well to firstname.lastname@example.org.