Tekmanagement, Inc has been locally owned and operated in the Rogue Valley for 35+ years and we are looking to add a Dispatcher to our team. This is a full-time benefitted position that you start accruing from Day 1.
Candidates should be ready to work closely with our brilliant Tek-Team to deliver Southern Oregon’s best IT support! See the job description below and follow the application instructions if it fits your skills and experience. We can’t hire you if you don’t apply!
- The Dispatcher is the first level of support for our clients. You will be exposed to all areas of technology (workstations, servers, printers, networks, hardware & software, as well as vendor-specific hardware). You will need to be able to work with all departments to coordinate services for our clients.
- Full-time position
- Medford based
- Wage: $14.50/hour plus benefits
- At least 1 year of experience servicing customers primarily over the phone.
- Preferred experience: working in the IT service industry
- Must be able to sit/stand in front of a computer for long periods of time
- Use of a telephone headset for long periods of time is required
- Interpersonal skills, the ability to clearly communicate both verbally and virtually
- A positive, helpful attitude
- Problem-solving skills
- Must be detail-oriented
- Must have the ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly
- Coordination skills: Be able to coordinate service requests between resources, departments, or vendors
- Proficient typing and data entry skills to ensure quick and accurate entry of service request details and other communications. WPM: 40 (minimum)
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-moving environment
- Technical awareness: the ability to match resources to technical issues appropriately
- Working knowledge of Office 365 Suite
Additionally, to fit into Tek culture, you must be of Good Character
- Trustworthy, reliable, honest, & consistent
- Excellent customer service, helpful, team player, good communicator, cost-effective
- Respectful, compassionate, kind and considerate
- Proactive, prepared, resourceful, big picture, follow-through, plan before action
- A competent, lifelong learner, trainer, does it right and on time, knowledgeable
How to apply
Please submit a copy of your resume and cover letter to email@example.com