The way people work together is evolving, and unique projects, workstyles, functional roles and workforce diversity call for a complete set of collaboration tools. Join us to test drive new ways of working together in this hands-on, facilitator-led session. Each session is customized to meet your needs so you can explore tools at your own pace, focus on the products and solutions that you want, and experience first-hand how Microsoft tools can solve your biggest challenges.
During this session you will explore how to:
- Use the newest collaboration tool Microsoft Teams:
– Chat for today’s teams – threaded persistent chat that keeps everyone engaged
– A hub for team work, designed to work together with Office 365 apps
– Customization options for each team with channels, connectors, tabs and bots
– Add your personality to your team with emojis, GIFs & stickers
- Keep information secure while being productive: make it easier to work securely and maintain compliance without inhibiting your workflow.
- Quickly visualize and analyze complex data: zero in on the data and insights you need without having to involve a BI expert.
- Coauthor and share content quickly: access and edit documents even while others are editing and reviewing them all at the same time.
Sessions are 3 hours in length.
Each exclusive session is only open to 10 participants – reserve your seat now.