Tekmanagement, Inc has been locally owned and operated in the Rogue Valley for 40+ years and we are looking to add a Business Development/Account Manager to our team. This is a full-time benefitted position that you start accruing from Day 1.
Candidates should be ready to work closely with our brilliant Tek-Team to deliver Southern Oregon’s best IT support! See the job description below and follow the application instructions if it fits your skills and experience. We can’t hire you if you don’t apply!
- Full-time position
- Medford based
- Salary: DOE Plus benefits
As a Business Development/Account Manager based in the Medford, Oregon area, your mission is to find and close new business with a hunter mentality and approach. You will also manage relationships with Clients you bring onboard. Your success will be dependent upon your ability to prospect for business through incoming leads, referrals, cold-calling, existing personal network, conferences and any other means necessary. Your polished written and verbal communication skills will be important when engaging prospects and clients.
RESPONSIBILITIES BY FUNCTION
New Business Development
- Meet all company sales targets for new Managed Service revenue and new Product/Project profit
- Attend company sponsored industry, charity, or educational events
- Update all activities, time sheets and sales processes within CRM system
- Maintain technology and selling skills as industry changes
- Design and/or present proposals, presentations and necessary agreements for prospects
- Increase sales by developing customer relationships in the local market
- Generate, identify, and qualify business leads
- Learn the company business and technology solutions
- Facilitate the development of product quotes and proposals for services and deliver to clients
- Partner with team members to develop solution approach and deliverables
- Understand the details of and manage local relationships with partners
- Build and maintain client relations, develop process for feedback in product / service delivery and Client satisfaction
- Develop effective relationships with key client stakeholders
- Actively identify client growth opportunities
- Participate in activities to support account penetration and growth
- Prepare and conduct Business Reviews
- Conduct extensive follow-up with customers to track product / service satisfaction levels and uncover additional opportunities
WORK EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- A minimum of five years of sales experience in the I.T. services industry or a comparable experience
- Experience selling B2B in the SMB market
- Experience selling an intangible service (like managed services)
- Strong consultative selling skills
- Exceptional client relation skills and Customer Service Skills
- Strong business acumen
- Maintain a positive attitude with clients and employees at all times
- Ability to establish and accomplish goals with limited direct supervision
- Excel at multi-tasking and operating in a fast paced and diverse environment
- Ability to perform public speaking and presentations
- Interpersonal skills: such as telephony skills, communication skills and active listening
- Technical awareness: ability to match resources to technical issues appropriately
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-moving environment
- Ability to perform assigned services in an independent or team environment
- Commitment to company’s mission, guiding principles and core values
- A demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards
EDUCATION / TRAINING REQUIREMENTS
- College degree preferred, but consideration given for equivalent work experience
- Business degree desired
HOW TO APPLY
We are looking for a proven, highly successful salesperson to lead the revenue growth.
Please click Apply Now button below.
Additionally, please send a follow-up email to firstname.lastname@example.org verifying that we received your resume and asking for an interview.