- Create a new email: Ctrl + Shift + M
- Send an email: Ctrl + Enter
- Reply to an email: select email and hit Ctrl + R
- Create an appointment: Ctrl + Shift + A
- Create a new meeting request: Ctrl + Shift + Q
If you’ve never used these shortcuts before, you might be asked to confirm to the shortcut for that action (see image below).
Are you an Outlook power user? Check out the full list of available keyboard shortcuts here.
Not using Outlook and missing out on these great features? Give us a call @ 541-779-4777 or email and we’ll help get you switched!
used with permission from Heartland Technologies