|Today, we’re going to show you five keyboard shortcuts in Windows 10 you may not know about!
1. Hold down Windows logo key + comma to take a quick look at the desktop
2. Lock your PC or switch accounts with Windows logo key + L
3. Press Alt + Tab to switch between all your open apps
4. Minimize all your open windows at once with Windows logo key + M
5. And use Windows logo key + Shift + M to restore all minimized windows
If you are still hungry for more shortcuts, give us a call or drop us a note and we’ll send over enough to keep you clicking.
used with permission from Windows Blogs